Pages

Apr 15, 2012

I Think I Kind Of Want This..."H&M Conscious Collection"








I'm super excited about the new Conscious Collection for H&M. This year the collection is taking a more evening inspired approached to go along with its usual easy breezy floral designs that make up most of the Conscious Collection. Once I spotted some of the new dresses, I fell in love. Short sets, long luxurious gowns, and short dresses that come in deep jewel tones, bright neons and beautiful pastels, really make the collection pop. It was a fresh step in a great direction for H&M and I definitely have my eyes on a few of the pieces in the collection...well maybe more than a few, lol. For the more evening inspired pieces, prices range from $49.99-$299.99. Take a peek below at some of my favorites:

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com

HM.com


No comments:

Post a Comment