Pages

Apr 18, 2012

Product Junkie..."Sweet Ambrosia"

When I first heard about Karen's Body Beautiful, it was on another natural hair blog. Karen's Body Beautiful is an independently owned beauty boutique located at 436 Myrtle Ave in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Clinton Hill.  It just so happens that the store was located up the block from a family members apartment complex, so I kindly asked her to pick me up one of the leave-in conditioners that I scoped out on the website, Sweet Ambrosia. Sweet Ambrosia is an all natural leave-in, which ingredients include: Purified water, Vegetable glycerin, Vegetable wax, Jojoba and Avocado Oils, Calendula, Echinacea, and Horsetail extracts, Essential and /or Fragrance Oil, Natural Enzymes Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E.





  I used to suffer from extremely dry, brittle hair, before I took a more serious route to properly take care of what was growing out of my scalp. Sweet Ambrosia was a product that I started to use on my journey to getting healthy hair. It's a great leave-in after shampooing and conditioning and after sectioning my hair into four sections, I would just take a quarter sized amount of the Sweet Ambrosia and carefully cover my hair from roots to tip. It keeps my hair soft and moisturized, which is what all naturals need. Sweet Ambrosia is also great as a refresher for kinks and curls and can be used before applying any type of heat (I sometimes add it to my hair before blowdrying). Since my collection of products has grown significantly since the beginning of my healthy hair journey, I may not use Sweet Ambrosia as often as I used to, but it is one of the best products and a tried and true staple in my hair care. I always make sure I have a bottle handy in my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment