Pages

Apr 8, 2012

Color Me Springtime



Happy Easter!! There is something about the promise of Spring that makes me think of bright colors. I love that everything just seems to come to life around this time of year and what better way to express that than to strut around in outfits that burst with color. Maybe it's the longer days or the flowers blooming, but it makes me happy to know that colors are popping up everywhere I look.  Neon yellows, oranges, pinks, florals and mints are my new favs right now and an inspiration board of colors was what I needed to get me into spring.


Spring Inspiration


Fat Face fitted dress
£45 - fatface.com

Tulip dress
£90 - bankfashion.co.uk

Lipsy bright colored dress
£55 - bankfashion.co.uk

Dress
$76 - topshop.com

Preen dress
£775 - boutique1.com

Suede platform heels
£33 - axparis.co.uk

ALDO heel pumps
$62 - zappos.com

KG Kurt Geiger high heel pumps
£140 - johnlewis.com

Giuseppe Zanotti leather peep toe pumps
$795 - giuseppezanottidesign.com

Jack BB Dakota leather bag
$135 - modcloth.com

Nine West mini shoulder bag
$59 - ninewest.com

Balenciaga zip bag
$1,195 - matchesfashion.com

Rebecca Minkoff studded handbag
$250 - stefanibags.com

Floral shawl
£11 - nomadsclothing.com

Vintage shades
gogglesandglasses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment