Pages

May 5, 2012

I Love Her Style..."Gwen Stefani"





I have a little secret...I've been in love with all things Gwen Stefani since 1995. Once I heard the album "Tragic Kingdom" by No Doubt, it was over for me, lol. I loved her punk-rock glam/ tomboy style, because at the time I was well, a tomboy. As the years went by and Gwen Stefani went from No Doubt to her solo career and to becoming a designer, her style has tweaked a bit, but underneath it all (no pun intended, lol)..she's still the same. I love her use of fabric and prints and the fact that her signature look is all about the bleached blond hair and red lip. Her connection to wearing more dark tones is something I love as well, but I also love that she's not afraid to mix it up with a few brights pieces. But no matter what she wears, she stays true to her own style and takes inspiration from everywhere (her love of Jamaica inspired her to name her first son Kingston...JA stand up!!). I love her fragrances (I own 4 of them!) and her collections, because she gives a little bit of herself to it. And don't even get me started on her choice of shoes (I want every pair!). It's partly because of her that I developed an obsession for all things leather and can be found wearing leather jackets whenever I can. Even when she got married to Gavin Rossdale, she stayed true to her individuality and rocked a wedding dress splashed with pink! I sincerely heart me some Gwen Stefani and all I ask of her is just one thing...make some new music...Please!!!














photos: People.com, Peoplestylewatch.comEonline.com, stylebistro.com, zimbio.com, intheircloset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment