Pages

Jul 24, 2012

The Life and Times..."Mimosas and Smiles"



This past Sunday, I went out for brunch with some of my favorite girlies and had a great time. We ended up on the Lower East Side and met up at Macondo, located at 157 E. Houston St. The decor was cute and eclectic, while the food was beyond delish!! They also had a special for flavored mimosas: $11 for 2 hours of unlimited refills (who could say no to that?!) I devoured the Huevos Rancheros, which was soo good, while my friends had a few other items off the menu. The food was so good that for the most part, I forgot to take pictures of it, but I did take pics of the amazing mimosas as well as some snaps of my friends and I:

Guanabana-Elderflower Mimosas: yummy!!

MunaMoon and Sital

Huevos Rancheros: and I ate the entire dish!!

Nicole and Sital

MunaMoon and I



Blackberry-Mint Mimosa!!


Strange conversations and fist bumps...I think?!

Hey Girls :)




It was a nice breezy day, so I opted to wear a long pleated dress and layers upon layers of bracelets:

Dress: Forever21, Bag: Fossil, Jewelry: H&M
(I also happen to love the floppy hat on the woman in the background)


We ended meeting a birthday girl at the restaurant and afterwards found our way to the Patricia Fields boutique (she was the head costume designer for Sex and the City), located on Bowery Street. We stared at clothes that to us were waay over-priced and as my friend Nicole noted out loud "Carrie Bradshaw would not wear any of this..." All in all a perfect, chill Sunday with perfect, chill people, lol!

Vogueing Mannequins

Cute spiked cut-offs

Eye of the Tiger

Jeffrey Campbell- Neon spikes

Another Jeffrey Campbell creation





No comments:

Post a Comment