Pages

Sep 12, 2012

The Life And Times..."A Weekend in the Hamptons"


Main Beach


Over the Labor Day weekend, some of my fav girlies and I found ourselves in Easthampton as a get-a-way/birthday celebration for my friend Nicole. We had an amazing time going around the Hamptons. We relaxed and took in everything from Main Beach in Easthampton to the sights and shops in Sag Harbor and Southhampton and a night out in Montauk. I decided to try and hone my skills at photography while I was there and took loads of pics of any and everything I could. Here are a few snaps that I took of my mini vacay:




Sag Harbor

Amazing jewelry in a cute little shop
A better view of the collection in the shop 
Bangles galore...
Photo ready Nicole...

Group shot of Nicole, Franny, MunaMoon and myself
Another of course :)
Sag Harbor posing
Tank and shorts: Forever21
Deep in thought?



 And a few Instagram pics of our night out as well:





Loved every single second of it....It's all about the crew love <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment