Pages

Mar 4, 2013

Style Profile..."Cute Sale Finds"



What can I say...I'm a sucker for clothing sales. I always find my way in stores right around the time when sales are at there best. I feel that while it's nice to splurge every now and again...a good sale is the best way to stock up on wants and needs :). I especially love end of season sales...it's a good way to buy things that you may have been eyeing for a while, but didn't want to shell out the full amount of money for. One of my favorite stores, Zara, had an amazing sale over the past few weeks, which I completely took advantage of and picked up a few great finds:

It had me at spikes!!
Black spiked kitten heels: Zara
I originally tried it on in black, but couldn't wish my way into an XS.
Brown was the only color they had left in my size and the sales woman ran downstairs to get it for me, lol!
Brown bomber jacket with removable collar: Zara
I have a fixation with this trend and since its leather..it was a must have :)
Leather peplum: Zara
I never owned a pair of red shoes before, so this will be interesting to style
Shoe: Zara

I also found a great pair of shoes on Shoemint that were on sale, and since it was my first purchase on the website, I got an extra discount and literally bought the shoes for only $10!! After receiving the shoes in the mail and trying them on, I was definitely pleased with my purchase.

Love this!!
The mix of zebra and leopard add a whimsical, yet sexy and sophisticated edge
to the pair
I fell in love with every detail of every single purchase. And since it's almost time for my own Spring cleaning (I'm re-organizing my closet) I will be making room for these soon! What was the best thing you found on sale this winter?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same top.. I broke the zipper :(

    ReplyDelete