Pages

Mar 23, 2013

Style Profile..."Giles&Brother x JewelMint"

I am a big fan of the jewelry membership site JewelMint. In an earlier post...I raved about the designs and since then I have order from them frequently. Every piece that I get I instantly fall in love with...whether it's for myself or being bought as a gift for someone else. The creativity is amazing. The site not only designs some of its own jewelry, but also curates some selective pieces from other small business jewelry artists categorized as "The Collective".

Now...to add the the amazing designs, JewelMint has teamed up with high end designers to create limited edition collections for a new category aptly named the "Studio Series". Their first designer for the collaboration...Philip Crangi of Giles&Brother. Known for his mix of tough metal creations and industrial shapes...the collection is a bit of a twist from JewelMint's usual designs, which I love. I am still completely a tomboy at heart and love mixing tough pieces with soft accents...and this collection hits the spot. Usually the prices for Giles&Brother's jewelry range in the hundreds, but to fit with the otherwise affordable motto of JewelMint...prices range from $29.99- $90. Check out some of the collection below:

Bit Cuff in rose gold and silver
Bit Cuff in Black Leather
Multi Spear Collar 
Spear Cuff
Multi Chain Bit Necklace
Spear Hoops
Spear Ring
Bit Cuff in Gold
photos: jewelmint.com

Some of the pieces are already sold out...so hurry before they're all gone!! I already ordered the Bit Cuff in gold and the Spear Hoops...I seriously couldn't help myself!!



No comments:

Post a Comment