Pages

May 1, 2013

Style Profile..."Beyonce For H&M"


I happened to make my way into H&M before heading home from work today and who was plastered on the wall staring back at me...Beyonce! Looking as fly as ever, Beyonce had me thinking of warm weather, crisp blue water and white sand as she modeled looks from H&M's Summer Collection titled: "Mrs. Carter in H&M". I seriously cannot wait for summer or better yet...my much needed vacay at the end of the month. Memorial Day are you here yet?!





All photos: H&M

Are you excited to pick up looks from the line. Swimwear starts out as low as $4.95, while clothing starts out at $9.95. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal! She also filmed an accompanying commercial wearing the clothing line, performing her new song "Standing on the Sun". The video can be found below:



No comments:

Post a Comment