Pages

Jun 10, 2013

What I Wore..."Beach Festival"



Beach casual is my favorite thing when I'm lounging on vacation. Sun, shorts, shades and sand are all I need when the sun is shining. I got up extra early every morning just to get the most of the experience, since being a city girl...this kind of beach scenery is nonexistent (Jones beach got nothing on this beach...lol)
Some days the sun was just too hot for me to wear my Havana twists down, so on this particular day I wore them in a high bun for a bit of a change and a relief from the radiating sun. Tying a scarf around them added some extra hold and went well as a hair accessory.





Palm trees and beach chairs...
It's all in the details...
Tank top: H&M; Shorts: Forever21; Headscarf: Vintage, Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment