Pages

Jun 15, 2013

What I Wore..."Island Hopping"

During my stay in the Dominican Republic...my friends and I took a little excursion to a nearby island called Saona (pronounced Saw-ooo-na). It was a little getaway on our getaway that was well worth the traveling by speedboat to get there. The view was absolutely breathtaking as we passed by miles and miles of ocean and land to get to our destination. We even stopped by a shallow area in the ocean for a little dip before reaching Saona Island. It was a nice little way to cool off and enjoy the journey!



Dress: H&M; Belt: vintage; Hat: Forver21; Sunglasses: H&M
View of the Dominican Republic National Park
Fishies!! 
Saona Island 
After taking a quick dip in the ocean, I changed into a cover-up that was perfect for the hot weather and relaxed on the beach




Cover-up and bikini: H&M

Island life

No comments:

Post a Comment